1) The New Year, Because We Expect So Much Of You!
Whatever we write or speak or are but seen
We are ever unapparent. What we are
Cannot be transfused into word or book.
Our soul from us is infinitely far.
However much we give our thoughts the will
To make our soul with arts of self-show stored,
Our hearts are incommunicable still.
In what we show ourselves we are ignored.
The abyss from soul to soul cannot be bridged
By any skill of thought or trick for seeing.
Unto our very selves we are abridged
When we would utter to our thought our being.
We are our dreams of ourselves, souls by gleams,
And each to each other dreams of others’ dreams.
2) A Tentative Question In Advance
3) Dressed Jazz Casual, Countdown To Midnight
4) Dreams Of Ourselves Dancing
WHZGUD2, “DREAMER|DUBSTEP” (Dec 2011)
5) Singing Auld Lang Syne, Think Ragtime
TheWhiteHat, “Auld Lang Syne: Ragtime Fingerstyle Guitar” (Dec 2011)
6) But Before Any Hasty Resolutions…
Good luck everybody! Lots of love from Ryeberg!